traysmell

PPL/CPL/IFR Online Ground School Tutor

Hi! Need some extra guidance for an upcoming pilotexam? Feeling stuck on a concept and would like a different explanation? I'll be happy to assist you! I am current full time IFR pilot based on Van Island flying many days throughout the week. My experience includes 3+ years both in-flight and groundschool instruction and I have spent lots of time helping students with one on one instruction. When I am on the road I bring my laptop with me and am usually available most evenings for sessions. I am looking forward to meeting you and helping you out with your aviation goals! Call/Text anytime:780-200-7493 Website: faaviation.ca Cheers!

Hi. It seems to be a very tempting opportunity! I need some help with my upcoming pilot exam, and I have a lot to learn, repeat and make things clear. It's great that it's online tutoring. A friend recommended I find a tutor through an association like this, The Hong Kong Tutors Association, but he forgot to mention that there aren't tutors for aviation stuff. So, I'd be grateful if you'd give me more information about session length, price and how it'll take place. I really don't have much time before my exam and want to cope with my unclarities as quickly as possible.

Edited by Zasered