I like getting to know people and their interest in Video Games so I'd like to get to know you all and what kinds of games you like. As for me I like to play all kinds of games (minus fortnite, apex, COD and all them other games) I started gaming around the Sega Genesis days so I played games like Sonic the hedgehog, Streets of rage, Column, etc. When I started...I played my Sega genesis very often and enjoyed all the games I had on it (mainly the 6-pak)  an that's when from  there I started getting different consoles and go to Arcades and just have a great time you know. over the years nothing about me have changed. I still play various games, most of the time go back to playing old school games because Nostalgia, and to play multiplayer with friends, communities and more. I suppose You can say I like to  go outside the box and play different multiplayer games outside of Apex, COD, BF an such.

don't get me wrong. they're great games, but just not my forte. That's pretty much it about me lol.  What about you guys? what Interest you into Gaming?

My question is this: What is the best sub-1k gaming laptop?

i want to take it with me to work since I would use it for work but would like the ability to play games too.
I do not have that much money to work with hence the sub-1k.

That said, it should be portable so not an alternative ship anchor please.

I mostly play mobas, because you have to think a lot in this kind of games. These games are really difficult, and that's why I like them. I am a big fan of Dota 2, and I can say that this game requires really good skills. However, it also requires a good computer that would give you a lot of fps, because in this kind of games every fraction of second is very important, every mistake can become fatal. I've been playing with a low fps for many years, but one day I decided that I can't take it anymore, and bought a new pc. I found some guys that are helping people build their own battlestation for gaming, and thanks to them I got a really powerful machine at a very affordable price. Playing my favorite moba game became much more comfortable, and I am really happy that I found these guys and bought that pc.

Edited by BrandonH1987

I've playing plenty of MMORPGs lately and BR games like APEX. I was lucky enough to score a i7 9700K CPU so i am working on building a faster PC for higher frames and faster refresh rates. I been looking for a motherboard to go with the CPU so i found this : best gaming motherboard for i7 9700K , Looks like a trustworthy source. Id appreciate some help picking a motherboard, hopefully i can get help here.

I like almost all types of games, shooters, racing, MMORPG, action, arcade, etc. My main games are CSGO which I consider the best FPS shooter in history, and I love to play with my friends in it. Also, I play World of Warcraft for already 14 years; I play as a warrior during the whole period, and I strongly love PVP. But the most interesting fact is that people know me as a veteran of this game, the whole server knows my nickname, and I feel like someone important, haha. The last game that I love is joker123, and it is the only game that can relax me when I am exhausted.

Edited by Capsharp

What's interesting to me is that I can play with my friends online. I only prefer these kinds of games. Single-player games I do not like. That's why I often play Cs. I studied everything from site  https://cs.money/ I could know about this game and now I fully understand what I should use to win. Games are interactive with my friends first and foremost. They also help me to distract myself.