Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SNES_Is_Life

SNES is Life

Hi everyone,

Been on the site for about a month now, but finally getting around to try and see how everything else works.

I'm Joe, and my co-host is my son Joey.  Yes, he's a Jr.

Our interests are extremely varied, and while neither of us are huge video game people we do play them quite a bit.  My sons have always wanted a YouTube channel and I've hosted podcasts and things in the past so I figured since I had most of the equipment anyway we could give it a try.  My terms though were that we were going to play video games that I wanted to play, and so we fell back to my childhood both for my familiarity and because its hilarious watching my boys cringe at what I once called top of the line.

We live in the Midwest of America where even though it's mid April it snowed last night, because the Midwest is terrible like that.

We heard about CGN through someone who randomly dropped into our stream while we were playing one night and suggested we pop over and join the community here, so we did.

In the end this is all a highly tactical ruse to spend quality time with my son before he turns 18 in a year and a half and leaves.  Don't tell him that though.

4 hours ago, SNES_Is_Life said:

Hi everyone,

Been on the site for about a month now, but finally getting around to try and see how everything else works.

I'm Joe, and my co-host is my son Joey.  Yes, he's a Jr.

Our interests are extremely varied, and while neither of us are huge video game people we do play them quite a bit.  My sons have always wanted a YouTube channel and I've hosted podcasts and things in the past so I figured since I had most of the equipment anyway we could give it a try.  My terms though were that we were going to play video games that I wanted to play, and so we fell back to my childhood both for my familiarity and because its hilarious watching my boys cringe at what I once called top of the line.

We live in the Midwest of America where even though it's mid April it snowed last night, because the Midwest is terrible like that.

We heard about CGN through someone who randomly dropped into our stream while we were playing one night and suggested we pop over and join the community here, so we did.

In the end this is all a highly tactical ruse to spend quality time with my son before he turns 18 in a year and a half and leaves.  Don't tell him that though.

Welcome,  an  month now  thats great  news  happy to see  that you're enjoying it   here!