Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Razorsecond

A bit about Razorsecond

I'm a husband, father, son, and disabled veteran of these United States of America.  I like to stream all kinds of games and interact with people. I'm in SC, so I'm a southern boy. I want to grow a community of people that can respect and take care of one another. The way it should be in this world. I'm just trying to have fun and would like to find some people to take along for the ride. I try to keep my streams family friendly because you never know who is watching or listening. I have children myself and this is how I would want others to respect my family. thank you and I hope to talk to you in my streams. I do my best to support those who support me.

RazorNation (1).png

23 hours ago, Razorsecond said:

I'm a husband, father, son, and disabled veteran of these United States of America.  I like to stream all kinds of games and interact with people. I'm in SC, so I'm a southern boy. I want to grow a community of people that can respect and take care of one another. The way it should be in this world. I'm just trying to have fun and would like to find some people to take along for the ride. I try to keep my streams family friendly because you never know who is watching or listening. I have children myself and this is how I would want others to respect my family. thank you and I hope to talk to you in my streams. I do my best to support those who support me.

RazorNation (1).png

welcome to CGN!