Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCTheFoxGamer

A wild Fox joins CGN

Hello everyone of CGN. The names DCTheFox. I'm just a friendly Fox who loves to talk to people and make new friends. Video gaming is my life. I'am mainly dedicated to Singleplayer games and I like to to get all kinds of games and for them to be known to other people and recommend them to others. I'm very laid back and can be chatty depends in my mood. I do play multiplayer everyone once in awhile, but I mainly play co-op games. I do try to play others like apex legends and all that, but that's pretty much everything about me. if you like to get to know me more let's chat. I hope we can be friends

I also plan on streaming Lots of games in the future was thinking of also doing Mixer but I wasn't sure. still It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we get to know each other

2 hours ago, DCTheFoxGamer said:

Hello everyone of CGN. The names DCTheFox. I'm just a friendly Fox who loves to talk to people and make new friends. Video gaming is my life. I'am mainly dedicated to Singleplayer games and I like to to get all kinds of games and for them to be known to other people and recommend them to others. I'm very laid back and can be chatty depends in my mood. I do play multiplayer everyone once in awhile, but I mainly play co-op games. I do try to play others like apex legends and all that, but that's pretty much everything about me. if you like to get to know me more let's chat. I hope we can be friends

I also plan on streaming Lots of games in the future was thinking of also doing Mixer but I wasn't sure. still It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we get to know each other

welcome DCTheFox

happy to have you at CGN! 

i  hope you  enjoy it  here  with us, I  will try  to check you out    when  you stream.