Hey Everyone!

As quite a few of you know now, I'm making YouTube videos once a week (currently once, thinking about twice a week), and they're centered around bundling up the knowledge I'm gaining as a growing streamer, and giving it back to the community in order to help other small and growing streamers avoid some common early pitfalls and make the correct moves early. I have ideas about what I'd like to create, and could keep putting out content I come up with myself. But what I'd really like is to have some ideas from the community about what you guys would like to see. Are there some questions you have and want answered? Are there common things that you can't find answers for that I've missed? Do you want to know how to do something and have a hard time finding good info on it? 

Give me your ideas and help me help you! If I have the experience to speak about what you're asking, I'll gladly make content based on what you need to see!

Thanks guys, I hope this sparks some discussion about what's missing out there for you, and maybe I can fill a niche that's missing a good creator ?

Link to my Youtube channel in case you haven't seen it, or need a refresher on what kind of videos I'm making https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJGwQGYa06XB-zjx8FXd7Q

As a guy who loves numbers, and keeps stats on everything.
I'd like a video explaining Financing becoming a Full Time Content Creator.

A lot of the up and coming streamers are younger and don't quite understand how much money is needed, and that they could be making more working Minimum Wage.
Especially when you start considering the things that are essential to live on your own.
Private Healthcare cost, Rent, Food, Electricity, and Internet.

And Taxes, my gosh taxes! 15% of your income goes to Taxes.
So you have to earn $11.50 just to make $10.00 an hour.