Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shivant

Hi I'm Shivant

Hello Everyone, my name is Shivant. I am a part time variety streamer over on twitch.tv/shivant. Ive been streaming off and on as a hobby for about 4-5 years and am now starting to take the streaming process more seriously as I grow more passionate about this medium.

I am interested in all sorts of things; Video games, Movies, Politics, Science, Stimulating Conversation, Learning about new things, and Languages.

Some of the games I play and stream are; Path of Exile, Book of Demons, Magic the Gathering, Artifact, Warframe, and others.

I used to be a pretty competitive gamer and was working my way up the ladders in Dota 2 at one point before I got burnt out by the toxicity of the community.

After that burn out it took me a while to find any game where I didnt immediately and only notice the toxic elements of their community.

After about a year and a half I finally got over it and was able to really look and appreciate the good in each game I played and was inspired to try and make a community that sought to help one another in games whether they are new or pro.

The Scrub Club is a community that seeks to promote fun and happy gaming between players of varying experience levels. Whether you're new to the games being played on stream or a seasoned veteran the Scrub Club will welcome you with a smile and a helping hand. 

My user names will be linked to my profile shortly but in the mean time look below.

Steam: Shivant!

Twitter: @Reid_Shivant

Twitch: twitch.tv/Shivant

Scrub Club Discord is being redesigned and can be found in my profile at a later date

We are always looking to play games with awesome people so if you like something I'm playing never be afraid to join in.

I look forward to meeting many of you awesome people! if you dont hear back from me immediately please forgive me - I'm not great at social media and part of me taking the streaming thing more seriously is to learn more about this stuff.

Where did you hear about us, or how did you find us: @RizeUpGaming Referred me! Make sure to check him out to :D

giphy (1).gif

Just to add a bit more personal stuff to the introduction:

I went to school for Vocal Performance and am currently working to get a Masters in Arts Management. I am very excited about some of the classes I am taking as Ill be getting to learn more about design, animation, software, and other cool skills I can use both in my career and my streams. I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music but my favorites are (in no particular order); Classical, Jazz, Rock, Alternative and Electronic. Youll often catch me humming or singing to myself without me even realize I am doing it. Typically I have a lot of energy and would describe myself as an extrovert but due to some health issues I am working on I've struggled with both my energy and social media/ Real life interactions.

7 minutes ago, Shivant said:

Hello Everyone, my name is Shivant. I am a part time variety streamer over on twitch.tv/shivant. Ive been streaming off and on as a hobby for about 4-5 years and am now starting to take the streaming process more seriously as I grow more passionate about this medium.

I am interested in all sorts of things; Video games, Movies, Politics, Science, Stimulating Conversation, Learning about new things, and Languages.

Some of the games I play and stream are; Path of Exile, Book of Demons, Magic the Gathering, Artifact, Warframe, and others.

I used to be a pretty competitive gamer and was working my way up the ladders in Dota 2 at one point before I got burnt out by the toxicity of the community.

After that burn out it took me a while to find any game where I didnt immediately and only notice the toxic elements of their community.

After about a year and a half I finally got over it and was able to really look and appreciate the good in each game I played and was inspired to try and make a community that sought to help one another in games whether they are new or pro.

The Scrub Club is a community that seeks to promote fun and happy gaming between players of varying experience levels. Whether you're new to the games being played on stream or a seasoned veteran the Scrub Club will welcome you with a smile and a helping hand. 

My user names will be linked to my profile shortly but in the mean time look below.

Steam: Shivant!

Twitter: @Reid_Shivant

Twitch: twitch.tv/Shivant

Scrub Club Discord is being redesigned and can be found in my profile at a later date

We are always looking to play games with awesome people so if you like something I'm playing never be afraid to join in.

I look forward to meeting many of you awesome people! if you dont hear back from me immediately please forgive me - I'm not great at social media and part of me taking the streaming thing more seriously is to learn more about this stuff.

Where did you hear about us, or how did you find us: @RizeUpGaming Referred me! Make sure to check him out to :D

giphy (1).gif

Welcome!

Enjoy  your  stay with us!

1 minute ago, Shivant said:

Just to add a bit more personal stuff to the introduction:

I went to school for Vocal Performance and am currently working to get a Masters in Arts Management. I am very excited about some of the classes I am taking as Ill be getting to learn more about design, animation, software, and other cool skills I can use both in my career and my streams. I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music but my favorites are (in no particular order); Classical, Jazz, Rock, Alternative and Electronic. Youll often catch me humming or singing to myself without me even realize I am doing it. Typically I have a lot of energy and would describe myself as an extrovert but due to some health issues I am working on I've struggled with both my energy and social media/ Real life interactions.

Sound  like you  ready  for classes , hope  they  go well!