Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordBitrus

Lord Bitrus's Introduction!

Hello everyone the name is Lord Bitrus! I am a Platform Fighter streamer, primary focusing on Super Smash Bros Ultimate at the moment, I am a legally blind streamer that hopes to one day be able to help and support other disabled  gamers/streamers as well. 

Some info on me:
Names Peter, you can call me that or Bitrus i dont mind either.
My Interests include Traveling, anime/manga, youtube, and going to events/parties.
I play primary on steam and Switch, you can find me on switch under Lord Bitrus, switch friend code is Friend Code: SW-0814-9653-5405
I am male.
I am from Massachusetts USA
I found out about CGN when they liked one of my twitter posts! Thanks for that! 

Dont  be afraid to contact me if you ever want to collab/network, I've also gone ahead and made a smash bros club for anyone that plays 😉 Thanks for having me here!  

13 hours ago, LordBitrus said:

Hello everyone the name is Lord Bitrus! I am a Platform Fighter streamer, primary focusing on Super Smash Bros Ultimate at the moment, I am a legally blind streamer that hopes to one day be able to help and support other disabled  gamers/streamers as well. 

Some info on me:
Names Peter, you can call me that or Bitrus i dont mind either.
My Interests include Traveling, anime/manga, youtube, and going to events/parties.
I play primary on steam and Switch, you can find me on switch under Lord Bitrus, switch friend code is Friend Code: SW-0814-9653-5405
I am male.
I am from Massachusetts USA
I found out about CGN when they liked one of my twitter posts! Thanks for that! 

Dont  be afraid to contact me if you ever want to collab/network, I've also gone ahead and made a smash bros club for anyone that plays 😉 Thanks for having me here!  

welcome to CGN!

Enjoy  you're  stay  with us!

On 1/8/2019 at 11:05 PM, Shivant said:

Cant wait to check out your stream man. Heard the new Smash game is awesome!

Thanks bud! ill be sure to check you out as well! It is! I'm having alot of fun with the new smash! 

Hey Bitruss!,

I'm all about smash and would love to check out your content soon, 
Recently, aside from smash I've also been playing Rivals of Aether, if you haven't checked it out yet, it seems right up your street! 

I look forward to maybe one day fighting you in the arena! 

Image result for Smash Gif