Narz

Growing YouTube Channel - Looking for Support

Sub for Sub  is not going to help you.
You are better off spending time creating the best content you can and telling people about it.

All Sub for Sub will bring is false Subs and no support, and then later you will be forced to start over
Because you will have a channel with lots of sub, but barely any viewers, because these are not "real" Subs.
They are people who are following you just to get one back, and that means all your subs will be fake.

Trust me when I say that you should just ask people to check out your content , network,and go from there.
It will help you out in the long run and you will feel better knowing that it's your content bringing people back for more!

18 hours ago, zheck said:

Sub for Sub  is not going to help you.
You are better off spending time creating the best content you can and telling people about it.

All Sub for Sub will bring is false Subs and no support, and then later you will be forced to start over
Because you will have a channel with lots of sub, but barely any viewers, because these are not "real" Subs.
They are people who are following you just to get one back, and that means all your subs will be fake.

Trust me when I say that you should just ask people to check out your content , network,and go from there.
It will help you out in the long run and you will feel better knowing that it's your content bringing people back for more!

Thanks Zheck! :D  I appreciate the advice. It means a lot!