Graphic-J

FREE legit PC & CONSOLE GAMES or DLC KEYS

Free this month with Twitch Prime, worth $101.95 (based on Steam prices)
Earthlock $29.99
Etherborn $16.99
Kathy Rain $14.99
Lightmatter $19.99
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter $19.99

Edited by sbloom85

That is right, I have a friend, and he is getting a lot of notifications about this, and all discounts. He booked a lot of games on discount, and it is not so expensive to have all of them. Most of the time the DLC are for free as they told me, there are and games, amazing one, recently I took Metro 2033 for free. I played it some time, but never was looking to take it. Also, some time ago I took rocket league for free, an amazing multiplayer game. It was for free, but now I found that it is possible to buy rocket league items, and I have booked some of them already, this is a kind of modification for the game, and in my opinion it is worth to have it.

Free this month with Twitch Prime (MSRP based on Steam regular price)
Along the Edge (MSRP $12.99)
Alt Frequencies (MSRP $7.99)
Bridge Constructor Playground (MSRP $9.99)
Void Bastards (MSRP $29.99)
When Ski Lifts Go Wrong (MSRP $12.99)

3 hours ago, Jessicaexego said:

hqdefault.jpg

Daniel Bryan returns to for vengeance on Jey Uso after brutal maulingFRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

This thread is for notifying people of free PC game offers (IE the weekly Epic Games Store offers, occasional GOG, Humble Bundle and Steam freebies).

OMG, why didn't I find this topic earlier?? It's so useful that I'll bookmark it on my PC. Thanks to this topic in a relatively short time, I have greatly expanded the library of my games, so I am very grateful to users who share these news from the gaming industry. By the way, does anyone know if there are distributions in WOW? I recently searched for information about new games and found this article https://insider.games/game/what-is-wow-classic-world-of-warcraft-classic-review/. It was because of her that I started playing wow. I don't want to donate to the game, because I think it's just a waste of money, but in wow it's very difficult to develop quickly without donating things. I will be really grateful if any of you will tell me where I can get cool things for free.

Edited by HannahClark

4 minutes ago, BrandonTes said:

That would not be fair. Remember: google is your friend :- Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

What?