zheck

What would you Create?

Добрый день товарищи!Предлагаем Вашему вниманию интересный сайт для заказа бурения скважин на воду. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0zYtrRCia9jfU-BH3WPIbhph6HvwDRl/view?usp=sharing Бурение скважин в Минске – полный комплекс качественных и разумных по цене услуг. Заказывайте скважину для воды в АКВАБУРсервис – получите доступ к экологически чистой природной воде по самым выгодным в Минске ценам! Итак, вам нужна собственная скважина и вы решаете самостоятельно обеспечивать себя чистой водой — на своем загородном участке или на промышленном объекте в Минской области. Поздравляем с первым шагом. Но до того как мы приступим к бурению вашей скважины, вам предстоит сделать еще один выбор — решить, какая скважина у вас будет. Выбрать предстоит из двух вариантов: шнековая (до 35-40м) или артезианская (от 40м). Артезианская скважина бурится роторным способом. Этот способ бурения дороже уже по той причине, что сама скважина глубже. Цены на прохождение одного погонного метра при бурении артезианской или фильтровой скважины существенно не отличаются, однако за счет глубины конечная цена на роторное бурение выше.
Увидимся!

On 8/27/2017 at 3:22 PM, zheck said:

If you had enough money to create anything you wanted.

What would it be? 

This question intrigued me I am sure many have wonderful Ideas, but if I had the money I would really want to do one of two things.....make sure we had clean sustainable unlimited energy for FREE like Tesla had thought of and I would make sure that everyone had access to the world wide web without government censorship, and we all know money is power in this day and age simply because the poor lay low and do not stand up to the powers that be I am not asking or condoning violence but if we all want REAL change then we must be the change and learn how to respect each others opinions and know how to agree to disagree without resorting to childish name calling and fighting. I would also like to see a device to disable all intercontinental missiles and nukes and let the actual people decide for themselves if we should be at war I bet the answer in most cases would be NO most of us regardless of where we are from are for peace and unity. Anyway Peace and Love to all no matter your beliefs and I hope you all reach your goals mine is most likely not gonna happen but can you imagine if it did....I always liked the speech that Ronald Reagan made about what if we on Earth faced an enemy from outside our planet how we would need to come together to defeat it, The citizens of the world should become united and not bow before tyrants, yet put them in their place they all work for US not the other way around in a democratic society at least, yet these politicians all seem to forget that. If your able always get out and vote and stand up for what is right in the world even if it makes you unpopular because in the end we die and it is the Legacies we leave behind that will be the fuel to enact true change, this is OUR planet and we all bleed red and we have no reason to hate each other, it is all politics and news channels that fan those flames, they only show the bad in the world. I challenge everyone to go out and do a random act of kindness for anyone, not recorded not for views but just try it and see how great you feel when that person down on their luck smiles.

I would invest all in research and development of clean energy, we are living on the edge!! but not clean energy with solar neither all classic ones. Like some countries are right at this moment searching for Helium-3 on the moon. So  far as far as I know Helium-3 it's not entirely sure that will do the fusion as predicted. But well you know, Isotopes and Atoms, scientist are great predictors in this subject.

but I think this shouldn't be a country discover, but a human discover. The whole concept is clean energy with a very very low cost (now we have rocket launches almost a week!!).

All i know is, the day when we have this fully working, based on the Helium-3 clean energy/fusion  the face of the earth and how we live will change a lot!!
(plus helium-3 has no radioactive waste so it's clean!!)

This could all sound silly , but at the end if you think well this is one of the most wanted solution in this energy crisis, since the global warming is a general concern and a possible real scenario. The earth changes, we all know, but we also know we are accelerating  into some sort of decay in this subject.

Such a decision can not but cause delight and admiration. In fact, you're doing great, because you think about nature and ecology. You're thinking about the future. I suppose you're probably already familiar with https://www.renogy.com/applications/home/. If you are planning to participate in the implementation of a solar energy project, then it will be useful for you to read it.

I am interested in video editing and dream of making my own film. I believe that my dream will come true in the near future and make a lot of efforts for this. I study video editing, post my videos on the internet, read people's criticism and develop myself. I prefer to use only the best software that gives me the ability to create dynamic and high quality videos. I use https://www.movavi.com/imovie-for-windows.html . I'm sure you should try to familiarize yourself with the wide range of capabilities of this video editor