Who here has a different hobby besides gaming they wanna share?

I just got finished up messing around with a little long exposure photography and it got me thinking, I wonder who else might have some interesting hobbies on here besides gaming. Is there any unique hobbies or things you guys like to do aside from gaming or maybe a sport you just kick complete ass at? Tell me all about it and why you love it so dearly!

Guest FluffyMatt

Hobbies in my spare time include Snowboarding, Surfing and Coding these are the main 3 and gaming is in there too :)

Hobbies in my spare time include Snowboarding, Surfing and Coding these are the main 3 and gaming is in there too :)

Nice! I've always wanted to try surfing and snowboarding but I've never been able to get my hands on a surfboard or been anywhere snowy enough to snowboard. I skateboard a lot and I've done a little bit of skimboarding here and there and I love it! XD

Some coding in my free time and also kick boxing, because who doesn't like to get punched in the face

Sent from my E2303 using Collection Gaming Network

I didn't know people were punching in kick boxing :p

My brother used to kick box, sounds really intense and great for endurance.

My hobbies include producing music, filming/editing, streaming and camping. Oh yeah, I've been reading comics lately as well.

I didn't know people were punching in kick boxing[emoji14]

My hobbies include producing music, filming/editing, streaming and camping. Oh yeah, I've been reading comics lately as well.

Yeah its really fun, sound like really fun hobbies, only been camping twice but its really fun

Sent from my E2303 using Collection Gaming Network

I didn't know people were punching in kick boxing :p

I wish I had the patience to make music, it looks like it would be really rewarding to be able to sit back and enjoy your hard work xD What kind of stuff do you film?

I wish I had the patience to make music, it looks like it would be really rewarding to be able to sit back and enjoy your hard work xD What kind of stuff do you film?

I'm a freelance camera operator for live sporting events. Currently, I just freelance for a small time production company. I get a few gigs here and there but I will get a lot more work during the summer. For instance, tomorrow I gotta go shoot a race track or racing cars. It's a charity event so I am not getting paid for this gig, however the person whom hired us has 5 paid gigs after this one. So it's a give and take thing.

Making music can be frustrating, especially when the creative juices aren't flowing or I am not feeling inspired. It's just a hobby, I don't take my music seriously. You can check out my soundcloud from the link in my signature.

- benny

Guest TheRecloser

Who here has a different hobby besides gaming they wanna share?

I just got finished up messing around with a little long exposure photography and it got me thinking, I wonder who else might have some interesting hobbies on here besides gaming. Is there any unique hobbies or things you guys like to do aside from gaming or maybe a sport you just kick complete ass at? Tell me all about it and why you love it so dearly!

I bowl regularly and I am also a co-host of a podcast that runs on Friday Nights called "Better on Draft."

I'm a freelance camera operator for live sporting events. Currently, I just freelance for a small time production company. I get a few gigs here and there but I will get a lot more work during the summer. For instance, tomorrow I gotta go shoot a race track or racing cars. It's a charity event so I am not getting paid for this gig, however the person whom hired us has 5 paid gigs after this one. So it's a give and take thing.

Making music can be frustrating, especially when the creative juices aren't flowing or I am not feeling inspired. It's just a hobby, I don't take my music seriously. You can check out my soundcloud from the link in my signature.

- benny

I understand that, it's always good to make connections like that and I will definitely check out your sound cloud sometime tomorrow I'm about to crash soon. I hope the charity event goes well for you dude! Sounds like some really cool stuff! Good luck!

I bowl regularly and I am also a co-host of a podcast that runs on Friday Nights called "Better on Draft."

Bowling has always been a good time for me, granted I'm not the best. I think the best game I ever had was like 125 or something around that. I love the name of the podcast by the way! Where do you guys post to? Maybe I can check it out sometime!

I actually knit (I'm not old I swear!) , build furniture and rock climb

Sent from my iPhone using Collection Gaming Network

I bet knitting takes a good deal of patience or for me I feel like it would! Is there any specific type of furniture you build or do you just really enjoy wood working in general? Rock Climbing seems intense, got any crazy stories or has everything always gone according to plan?

Edited by zeroairsoft

I bet knitting takes a good deal of patience or for me I feel like it would! Is there any specific type of furniture you build or do you just really enjoy wood working in general? Rock Climbing seems intense, got any crazy stories or has everything always gone according to plan?

well one time I was lead climbing (you clip in the rope as you climb up) and I missed a clip and kept climbing and I had to fall to I yelled to my friend to be ready. And I jumped but he wasn't used to belaying someone that out weights him by 20lbs so he went flying up as I fell! It stopped before I got to the bottom but I was able to high five my buddy! ( note I was about 2/3 of the way up this wall was 40 ft High or 12 meters) and knitting does take some patience but so does climbing having to analyse and adapt to certain situations so it's pretty co productive! [emoji28][emoji869]

well one time I was lead climbing (you clip in the rope as you climb up) and I missed a clip and kept climbing and I had to fall to I yelled to my friend to be ready. And I jumped but he wasn't used to belaying someone that out weights him by 20lbs so he went flying up as I fell! It stopped before I got to the bottom but I was able to high five my buddy! ( note I was about 2/3 of the way up this wall was 40 ft High or 12 meters) and knitting does take some patience but so does climbing having to analyse and adapt to certain situations so it's pretty co productive! [emoji28][emoji869][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Collection Gaming Network

Dann that sounds insane! I guess things could have been worse haha xD

I've been learning Portuguese recently, I love languages and would love to be proficient in something other than English.

I'm also trying to learn how to code. Emphasis on trying[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Collection Gaming Network

That's awesome! I wish I had the patience and time to learn another language, it would be so useful to have as a skill! And yeah I tried coding once but then I took a break for a bit and when I came back to it I had totally forgotten everything so I just never got around back to it haha